Sinister: Oh No.. Its late and I have to think of a Subject Line.... Hmmmm

Moon Child evilmoonchild at xxx.com
Sun Aug 12 01:39:11 BST 2001

Dear Sinister,
         Its getting quite late, and I'm waiting for
the Graduate to finish on TV, so I thought I'd write
you a letter. So here it is. I'm not quite sure what
to write about though.
 Oh that's nice.. they've just got on the bus (at the
end of the film). I like Simon and Garfunkel. I was
put off at first by Garfunkel's name, but I managed to
get over that after repeated listenings of "The
Definitive....". I remember, I took the tape down to
the National Youth Arts Festival '98, and lay down on
the grass outside of the caravan, with tears in my
eyes and midgie bites on my arms.
 I'm looking for some advice, by the way. If anyone
has got an insight into the following matter, or
simply has a bit of free time, how about helping me
out? A year from now I'll be going to university. The
problem is I don't have the faintest idea which course
to take... maybe someone can offer some suggestions.
Im taking Art, Music and Religious Studies for
A-level, but I dont think im very good at music.
Thanks everyone.
 Has anyone got the Raindeer Section album yet? I was
thinking of getting it but all the reviews have put me
off :-(
 Oh yeah, and someone a while ago was talking about
The Strokes! I wasn't sure wether I should like them
or not, what with all the praise, and then the
backlash, and then the backlash to the backlash....
but I got their first EP and I love it to bits...
especially Track 2. Makes me feel like dancing ( I
wanna dance the night way)...
 Whats happening about the Newcastle picnic? I'd like
to go,  but I'm not sure if it's still on...
 So, sorry for wasting your time. I really am, ive
just read back my post and ive decided i hate it. But
im still going to send it. Sorry.

          Hugs and Kisses
                   Owen

 P.S. Im still in a state of shock after my 3 hens got
stolen by a cat with glowing eyes, so if you could
just blame this terrible post on that? Thank you :-)