Sinister: fixation with long journeys

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Sun Aug 12 23:41:31 BST 2001

Hi,
Lots of people have been writing about sinister has made them smile. I think I have a sinster smile at least once a day. i guess my smiles are small though, not being a sinster celebrity. It's an odd thing isn't it, because the type of e-mails on the list mean you can think of the writers as real people as opposed to someone just blurting out a question about that favourite band. I like that, so i guess i don't mind if every mail is off topic, although I know eventually the list would collapse in a tangle of people's emotional outpourings and sexual fantasies. hehe. smutty chuckle.

Girls are hardly ever allowed to be smutty are they? And I think they should be, because sex is just so funny.

I just saw on ebay that two tickets for the San Fransisco show and a copy of Jonathan David are going for $113. That's a bit kerazee. Even more mad is the note below the description which says that any money bid over $63, the ticket costs + handling is for the e.p, but that would mean somebody is supposedly paying $50 for Jonathan David. Then again, $113 is not that much I guess for a big B+S glow.

I have to get my a/s level results on Thursday and I am all nervous. Luckily I will be jetting off to Barcelona immediately after so that should counteract the trauma. Going for six days so i'm not sure what I'm going to fill them with since I reckon I am too poor to get into fancy museums. If anyone went to any good clubs/record shops/pretty places en route to Benicassism then I'd love to hear about them off-list. To save a poor girl and friends from europop ;)

I'm just kinda wasting your precious time,
Grace

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!