Sinister: Do YOU know the way to San Jose?

Youn J. Noh ynoh at xxx.edu
Sun Aug 12 23:41:49 BST 2001

> Ewing duetted with Edna Welthorpe - who sucks and is dumb, as reported
> last time - on the Pet Shop Boys.

Edna Welthorpe is not dumb.

> Debates were held on where to begin with Lloyd.

I would say start with 'Why I Love Country Music'.  But how can I explain
why I love these love songs?

> Biff Bang Pow, Orange Juice and Felt were successfully dispatched, or
> despatched - yes, that's the man, I think - as Overrated.

Felt are not overrated.

I don't know why LC transplanted 'Rattlesnakes' to northern CA when Maria
Wyeth never made it past the desert.  It was the 405, the 110, the 10, the
101, and the I-5, but never that far north.  Maybe I'll even take the
Pacific Coast Highway when I drive up for the SF show.  Is anyone else
driving up?  (It's different seeing them there.)

Has anyone won the contest yet?  It's not just about the song.  It's about
Real Life, right?  Cos a Google I'm Feeling Lucky search for 'editor',
'famous', 'etiquette', and 'book' returned the lyric as Mr. Moore had it.