Sinister: Calvin Johnson in New Jersey next Monday.

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 13 16:31:28 BST 2001

hi everyone,

I posted this awhile ago but wanted to refresh
everyone's memory since it's comming up soon.

Next Monday, August 20th  Calvin Johnson, the
Microphones, Get the Hell out of the Way of the
Volcano, and Little Wings will be performing the paper
opera "the Moon is Up There" at the Manasquan Women's
Club (62 Main St.).   It starts at 8:30 and is $5.00.

Believe me, these are some of the most innovative and
extrodinary musicians of our time (not to mention
Calvin who's a living legand).  If anyone is in the
area, please feel free to stop by because it's going
to be a lot of fun, and they're not playing NYC.

Thanks a lot, and I hope to see some of you there.

   --- andrew