Sinister: The Chu MUST be destroyed!

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 13 17:40:58 BST 2001

On Chu to rule them all, one Chu to find them,
One Chu to bring them all and in darkness bind them
In the land of Primrose Hill where shadows lie.

Friends, it is days now since the shadow of the West Coast tours fell upon
our people. Whence it came we did not at first perceive. Words began to be
whispered in secret, some spoke of Neil, and some of Julia, but few knew
that the mighty Kenneth was gathering his numbers and now had the power to
return!

The words of Kenneth were at first soft, he spoke of piece, and offered us
Red Bull Dozers greater even than those of old, but we knew his words were
false and even without that knowledge, we would know he could not be
trusted, for the Kenneth of old is also the eternal Kenneth, and his powers
are dark indeed. It will not have escaped your notice that Kenneth has been
courting the fell minions of S.G.F.C, but it is not only this for which we
should be watchful. I have travelled far and, it seems, my worst fears were
well founded. Not only have the sillistrations been corrupted, but even the
crush votes of old are beginning to bend before his might. Already the likes
of Honey, Carsmile Steve and Pine Fox are faltering. How long, I ask you,
before Velocity Girl, JENOWL and even the great Llew herself are deposed.

It is with all this in mind that I say 'The Chu MUST be destroyed', and with
it his unclean presence. But it is a heavy burden. So heavy that none could
lay it on another.
I ask then, who will take the one Chu, the great Chu, and destroy it, ere
more harm should come to the fair lands of Sinister?

Peter

p.s. listen to Eurosexuals

www.bondynet.demon.co.uk/eurosexuals