Sinister: he emerges...quietly, tamely and without causing offence

Corduroy Boy tompettinger at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 13 20:23:41 BST 2001

I haven't shown my corduroy tail for a while after I spat and hissed
and glared at a certain subject, but that seems in the past now, and
to those who are still sore,
"I'm sorry for being so rude. I wanted to say something to that
effect, but working in a you-know-what factory gives you lots of
pent-up anger which can manifest itself on sinisterbites if not
careful. So sorry, it won't happen again."

Well, thats the apologies done and dusted.
According to Jens last post, my Ribena berry should arrive any day.
I'm very very excited, which just goes to show how fun my days are!

Some questions, guys:
This is going to make me look like this much <---------------------->
of a fool, but me and a secret other sinisteree have been wondering
why Struan is called Struan. To me, it's just a way of distinguishing
between the two Stuarts, but where did it start? I know honey will
probably smack me as this may be list abuse, but put y'selves in my
situation, would you really fancy typing "Struan" into the sinister
search to find out? My computer would probably crash! If you could
mail me off list, cos I don't have much time at the moment and can't
always read all the posts. right, next question, not so boring...
Is anyone slightly worried about the Jolie thing? I really don't want
to be one of these people who only likes a band that no one else
really
knows about and instantly dislikes them the moment they step into the
light, but... (and this is going to sound 'orrible, I know):
[should it happen] Will sinister be flooded with teenyboppers? Ahh!

Well, thats all, I think, yeah, thats all.

Tom
P.S. Is anyone else having problems with the links on Jeepster? If you
are, mail please!