Sinister: Eased my feet off in the sea-side fairground's DDR machine

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Mon Aug 13 21:05:45 BST 2001

Hello,

Had such a fun couple of days, last Friday went down to London for some mad
karaoke action, which was fun, enjoyed washing cars with Pookie and
celebrating the end of the world with "Kaiser".

Then on Saturday I went down to Portsmouth for my mate's 21st birthday do,
which was grate fun, had a party and then went to a RAWK club called CHAOS
(, man!  <air guitar a la waynes world>), for some reason had the most fun
time ever there.  I found out why the next morning when I saw the half
bottle of tequila I had was by then empty.  And, as Terrorvision will tell
you, tequila makes me happy.

The next day my bloody alcohol level is probably still to high to drive, so
had to stay in Portsmouth for the majority of the day so we went down to the
seaside and they had arcade games and funfair rides there, and in there to
my surprise they have a DDR machine so I showed off my mad skillz there.

Outside one of the fairground places they have this big sign saying one of
their attractions was "AMERICAN SIMULATOR", so of course we paid 2 quid to
get on, as it sounded very exciting, but it was in fact just a rollercoaster
simulator inside.  They didn't play "The Rollercoaster Ride" by B&S either,
not even on the East side of the simulator.

So now I'm back, in sunny MK, and now I'm accused of being:
1) Not PF's favourite listee, which goes without saying surely.
2) Should be destroyed, um, yeah probably.
3) TWEE!!!  Deary me.

Good lord, I need a holiday.

Ken
P.S.: Oh great, I'm starting my new job next Monday so no holiday.