Sinister: Great Lakes Picnic - Sept 1st!!

grey7 at xxx.net grey7 at xxx.net
Tue Aug 14 01:46:33 BST 2001

Right, somebody wake up the Great Lakes people.

First off, *ALL* Great Lakes people who would like to attend a picnic
(Michigan, Illinois, Wisconson, Ontario, Ohio, Indianna people and
whomever else cares to attend) please respond to me even if you can't make
this one. I'm trying to get a tally for a possible second picnic before
the snow flies. I've also just changed computers because my old one
crashed and I may not be able to retrieve everyone's email addy who've
already mailed me.

Second, right now the plan is to hold the picnic in South Bend, Indianna
on September 1st. Right now I'm thinking of planning the meeting time as
12 noon - 2pm, with festivities starting at 2pm. I'm getting info right
now on camping grounds/places to stay.

Anyone who plans to attend *please* email me so that I know how many can
make it, also let me know how many of you want to make it an overnight
thing and how many need to split the same day and approx what time.

Anyone who wants to carpool or needs a lift, let me know and we'll work
something out.

Also, anyone coming from the direction of Chicago, we have a listee who'd
like to attend but doesn't have transportation. This listee has to be back
the same day, so if you're coming from the direction of Chicago and not
staying the night and can give a sinister person a ride, let me know.

The second picnic:

Because some may not be able to make it this time, I was thinking of
putting up the option of another picnic before winter arrives. This picnic
would take place in October most likely, with the location flexible. Let
me know what you all think of this.

This has gone far easier than I expected, and I hope to see a gaggle of
you sinister people at the picnic. Thanks have to go out to listees Amy
and David for help and support in getting this together, without them this
wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it has. Thanks to Kate, Molly, Shawn,
and EMily and all those who expressed an interest in a picnic when I
mentioned it in passing back at the beginning of summer. Thanks to all
those who offered their help and emailed me before as well.

So let's get this show planned kids, drop me a line and get ready for (as
far as I know) the First Ever Sinister Great Lakes Picnic!!!

Jim

All feathered up and living on the dubbed side