Sinister: Make ribena not war

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 14 09:03:06 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I was being in England at the weekend, so it was rather swell. I went
to Portsmouth and saw the ships, to an owl sanctuary and saw the owls, on the
London eye and generally had fun with the lovely Ian Hatcher. It was the
bestest weekend of my whole life.

And then I arrived home and my mum had done up my room while I was away so
its  all purple and pretty and I still cant believe how lucky I am.

I was having this discussion with Jasmine the other day, about how truly
amazng my life is. Because she reckons it isnt, cause of the hard kids and
other stuff, but I think its just grate. I'd say I'm a happy person right now.

But that might just be because I got straight ones in my standard grades so I
think everything is grate. Somehow I managed to not let my parents down, even
though I was sure I was heading for a crap mark. So I'm one person who loves
the postman and the SQA just now. Because I got straight ones. I just had to
type it again.

And yesterday I was lying on my back in the floor of my new room, on my new
carpet, with my old record player playing modern rock song in the crackliest
way ever, and I thought that B&S were just really grate. And also about jaffa
cakes for some reason.

I've also learned a whole new vocabulary from the Viz which is funny because
it laughs at poo and we all know that toilet humour is the highest form of
wit.

Well, I'm off back to bed now.

Hugs,
Jen