Sinister: misled for years

Amy Bancroft phoenixx_ala at xxx.com
Tue Aug 14 14:06:38 BST 2001

hey sinisters,

The Great Lakes picnic has a date!  I hope everyone in the vicinity and around the world too began jumping about with pure happiness at reading jim's post.  I did, but it wasn't true leaping and  such b/c I am here at work and I'm trying to email inconspicuously.

And as I just blugeoned that word, it brings me to another subject.  P F said I coined a new verb "geehaw."  But I stood my ground, insisting that it was indeed a real word.  And then doubt creeped in, and I thought, well maybe at least a slang word.

So I asked around, and I only received odd looks.  So then I thought, well maybe its southern slang, so people in Michigan wouldn't be familiar with it.  So I asked my good friend Heather.  She had never heard of it either, but attempted to use it in a few sentences, which I found most entertaining.....

the Amy definition for GEEHAW(v)- matches up perfectly, doing so without any problems.
ex. A date was finally set for the Great Lakes picnic, on September 1, a day that geehaws with most area sinsterites.

And that just lovelyly segues into the next exciting topic.