Sinister: U.R.A. wiiiiiiiiiiiinner!

Alice Virginia ferrisfubar at xxx.com
Tue Aug 14 19:03:48 BST 2001

I just received an email that's subject is "U.R.A. Winner"
I didn't open it, trusting myself that instead of the
junkmail/pornography/computer virus it might have had in
store for me, it was actually just an email to boost my
selfesteem. i am a winner. u.r.a.winner! congrats!
*alice can not spell congratualafeihetions*
selfesteem is something i need right now at work. my
coworker littlemathew *as he's known* said that if we had
been in highschool together he would have knocked my books
out of my hands and laughed. i said i would have kicked him
in the chins, but that's a lie. i would probably grumble,
blush, kneel, pick up my books, and COMPLAIN about it for
hours.
but thanks to my U.R.A. Winner email, i think I can imagine
myself kicking him in the chins and then running away down
the hall with my old sandals floppingflappingflying behind
me.
listen to yo la tango's "you can have it all"
supersong.
also try out "KINGS OF CONVENIENCE" cause i think they are
so super.
i would NEVER EVER kick them in the chins.

So my sinisterians:
U.R.A. Winner!
Congrats!

Much love,
Alice Virginia

p.s. the heart is a lonely hunter is so teartearsniffsniff
i am in fact teartear-ing,sniffsniff-ing as i write this.

=====
seasons rise and set(bitter switching sweet)
flashing brightly colored changes
while out our searching eyes meet
switching looks and lives and ages