Sinister: Does AuntSadie Dream of Electric Sheep?

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 14 19:39:23 BST 2001

Hello one and all!

Recent posts have been complaining that work is boring without sinister, and
they're damn right!  "They" are making me do real work now, and it's
actually difficult.  So instead of using Sinister as a way to pass the time,
I'm using it to distract from doing what I really should be.

Ahhhhh Mum.  Grate CD.  Beautiful.  Between them, Bjork, and Sigur Ros, I
think I love Iceland.  I can't think of anything bad that's come from
Iceland, other than that hockey coach from D2: The Mighty Ducks.  not that
i've ever seen that....

#sinister has also been mentioned.  In my newfound boredom, I've begun to
frequent it more and more.  It passes the time nicely.  I don't have much to
say, but it's an interesting read (even though I don't know what the hell is
going on half the time), and much more enjoyable than listening to Saliva or
Drowning Pool on the radio.

If I could, I would give my listcrush vote to AuntSadie.  She's so sweet and
terribly clever.

I hope everyone has an ace time at the Great Lakes picnic.  So what happens
at American Picnics?  If they play "football" in the UK, do we play baseball
here?  Or perhaps american football?  You know the sport, it's like rugby,
only wussier.

shit...boss...bye
-matt