Sinister: Ease Your Feet In Southsea

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 14 20:55:21 BST 2001

Bloody hell.  I go away for one day and EVERYONE went
to Portsmouth.  Well - Ken and Jen did.

After shagging every available woman in Southsea
(probably), Ken naturally found the only DDR machine
for miles and miles (Clarence Pier DDR fans!) and
visited the city's very own CHAOS which is indeed
RAWK.  I used to go there when I was about 19 and
they've been playing Sabotage followed by Killing In
The Name Of for about eight years.

Jen saw the ships.  There's loads of them - grate big
ones with guns that you can pretend are shooting hard
kids.  Except they're normally crewed by grown-up hard
kids which is not swell 'cos they tend to go to pubs
in the city and be hard.  Well done on the results by
the way.

My long search for shoes is over:  Canvas Converse All
Stars (low) are rock.

Listening:  Go-Betweens 'The Friends Of Rachel Worth'
Reading:  Love & Rockets and Jack Chick tracts

Robster