Sinister: Being a reptile's fine, when you go all the way to being gruesome

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Wed Aug 15 01:32:41 BST 2001

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR  YOU:

LORD OF THE CHU starring:
Kevin Bacon as The Ring
Isobel's Bum as Middle Earth
Charleton Heston as The Gates of Moria
Gwyneth Paltrow as Some Brickwork in Mordor
Sir Kenneth of Chu as Himself (yeah he was in the book.  Didn't you READ it?  Sheesh)

Quite frankly I'm a bit disappointed with the choice of Charleton Heston for the Gates.  You just know he's going to overact the whole thing, creaking far to much when he opens.

I'm going to the London picnic.  *Try not to scream joyfully and scare people*  Do any other Americans get the honor and privilege?  I'll be arriving at Gatwick that very morning at 5:55 so forgive me if I'm a little groggy.  I think I'll be wearing the red robot necklace I made myself.  So yes, that is how you'll know me.  Oh, and I'll be spending alot of time with Peter Carter.  I'll try to find some appropriately hued knickers as well.  Please be my friends.

There was talk of Art Garfunkle.  I think it should become common knowledge that my friend knows someone who once dreamt of a naked Art Garfunkle, lying on a futon and squirting himself with Easy Cheese.  Word is he enjoyed it too.

I've nearly sorted out my Sinister mixtape.  I'm just waiting on some list member music, which I'm quite excited about.  Then all that remains is to nail down the appropriate quotes and get you to say them!  Do I expect you to TALK sinisterines? No, Mr. and Ms. Sinister, I expect you        to       DIE...er ahem, or actually the first bit...right talking, that IS what I expect you to do.  Sorry.  I have a sweater that's very Dr. Evilesque.  It takes control sometimes.

Roy Orbison is way better than Elvis, but he will never get all the crazy fans because he wasn't pretty.

I hope none of you ever have to get wisdom tooth surgery.  There.  Now you see how much I love you,
Kara Jean*