Sinister: Go-Kart Mozart or Camper Van Beethoven?

the narrow wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 15 15:10:07 BST 2001

hullo
'sme

just thought id prattle for a bit
cos im avoiding the masters dissertation
and gettin prepared for the newcastle picnic at the weekend
which should be fun
drinkin in newcastle
always a good idea
can I get first shot on the pool table in the trent house (please please)

time for the required content

*Ken Chu likes Belle and Sebastian*

did you see that
I mentioned both necessary subjects in just one sentence

anyway
a strange thing happened to me yesterday
I bumped into an old mate who i hadn't seen for years
and apparently he had been thinking about me just the other day
cos he was remembering a short story id written years ago
so I was feeling pretty good about my writing
but then i went home and read the outsiders
by S E Hinton
and it was real good and she wrote it when she was 17
bugger I thought
I'm shit
but hey
im getting used to that

anyway
im off to pack stuff for the weekend
you will no doubt be hearing about what shenannigans we get up to next
week

love and larceny
    owen

with that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon