Sinister: dreams and such

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 15 18:07:56 BST 2001

Sinister sinister sinister,

I don't know what to tell you, except for the fact that you all talk about
having Belle and Sebastian related dreams, well, I am afraid I have beat you
all.  I have had a Sinister dream!  Not B&S but Sinister, about our mailing
list.  I have been having really weird dreams lately and last night, after
coming home from a jazz show and crashing, I woke up at three with memories
of a Sinister picnic somewhere by the sea (by the way, I've never been to a
sinister picnic and only been to the sea once).  It was a beautiful dream and
the best I've had in a while.  That's content for you.

Some people have had really inspiring posts lately, about how everything has
changed sense they came about this list.  Well, I've decided to be proactive
and MAKE things different.  So thank you all for making me not want to be
such chicken shit anymore and I am going to stand up to all the people who
sit on me the wrong way.  Thanks.

I love you all sinister!!!

Kate