Sinister: sweet smoothing sounds

Rehak, Kimberly M. kfr9 at xxx.gov
Wed Aug 15 18:53:29 BST 2001

dear sinister::

kara jean said in her letter:

Roy Orbison is way better than Elvis, but he will never get all the crazy
fans because he wasn't pretty.

and i say:

holy hell!  roy orbison was hott as balls.  you know he wrote that 'pretty
woman' song for me, not julia roberts.  of course, the first draft was
called 'pretty fetus of a fetus' because i was just a wee little thing at
that time.  anyway, at least big baby roy never got fat.

the oldies station is kickin today.  the tape play-ah eats all of my tapes
so i just stick to the sweet soothing sounds of the 1960s.  i'm finding so
many sexual connotations in these songs i didn't pick up when i was driving
along and car dancing in the minivan many years ago.  i would list some of
them, but then i don't want to be thought of as a pervert.

instead i am going to talk about woman's underwear.  i bought some red ones
the other day.  so i wore them and found them to be quite nice.

i am going to wear them on my head to coordinate with a blue & white dress
and a bayonet next bastille day.  hooray for france!

the last time i wore underwear on my head was when i dressed up as santa
claus.  i needed white hair, you see.  so as i departed to the first house
on my quest to deliver candy canes to the little kids in the neighborhood.
the first house was my best friend heather's.  she just laughed and laughed
when she saw my santa impression.  actually, i think it was the undies on
the head that caused it.  either way, she didn't get a candy cane.  and i
went home.

is anyone on the list from germany or austria or the germany-speaking
section of switzerland?  perhaps you could be a beaut and recommend some
bands that sing in yr native language?  my german desperately needs your
help.

i have tones of copies of my zine left.  let me know if you want a copy.

xo, kimmy

www.geocities.com/lifeinpink/