Sinister: la la la la la laaa....

ivyivyivy at xxx.com ivyivyivy at xxx.com
Wed Aug 15 20:53:44 BST 2001

hello sinister!

i am fine, how are you?

currently, i have bruises EVERYWHERE. i dropped a few planks on my head and face while building the backstage-fence for the festival i advertised for a few weeks ago. anyway, the festival was so fun.

cessna (a GREAT band from tampere, if you havn't heard them yet, there are some mp3s at http://www.indiepages.com/jigsaw/) were nice and their gig was quite good, although they could have played better songs, and the audience was a bit lame, everyone stood 10meters from the stage, except for me, who was taking pictures like crazy. (look: http://www.multi.fi/~babydoll/poppaloorafoton/)

first floor power, the others (22-pistepirkko) and le futur pompiste were great as well, and everything was fun, especially the "staff-party" we had at 2 a.m. we had booked a dj to play last, but everyone, except the workers left then, so we had our own party then instead.

the only bad thing was when i was dressed up as a bee, handing out free candy to the visitors, my friend linnea ran up and hugged me. my costume was made out of a black plastic bag, paper wings and yellow paint. WET yellow paint. i tried to scream; "LINNEA LINNEA, don't touch me, i've got paint all over me!!" but she didn't hear me. when she finally let me go she was covered in paint. it was in her hair and all over her clothes, from her neck down to her knees. and my costume was now a plastic bag with yellow spots on and wrinkled paper tied to my back. woopsie.

everyone should come next year. :D

on monday it's my birtday. my eighteenth. send me presents, or i'll hunt you down, and bite you in the neck!

i've wished for tickets to the eels concert in helsinki the 31st. i hope i get them, i was planning to go see stereolab in stockholm in september, but surprise: the age limit is 20.

why oh why can't any good bands play finland?

time for me to go to bed, school starts at 8 tomorrow.

xoxo

hanna

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com