Sinister: Honey, let's do it

Michelle R. snowyminor at xxx.com
Thu Aug 16 02:10:02 BST 2001

yo

   Pinefox talked about the brilliance of Burt
Bachrach. Now I feel sorry the poor man had to whore
himself (I do mean Burt) to Austin Powers to get a
boost, but people did pay more attention. What this
has to do with his brilliance, I don't know. I just
had to tell you that.

 As if my teeny weak prayers were answered....
     The ice princess herself, aka Bjork, is touring.
I finally get a chance to see her live. *can I get a
'YAY?!'* I'm even skipping PJ Harvey to see her! Now
my friends, that is devotion on my part. This is
another part of my plan for saintlike frugality. I'm
cutting costs across the board and thinking of other
ways to increase my cash flow. This also involves NOT
spending hideous amounts of money on cd's. Guess what,
I haven't bought a cd in almost 2 months!
       gasp!
       shock!
       horror!
       surprise!

 Yeah, I must be losin' my mind. I am totally out of
the 'indie' music circuit now. Like I have no clue who
The Shins are or what they sound like and I could care
less because I am $14 richer for my ignorance. So, I
guess I'm not cool now huh? ;) Though I do keep a list
of cd's I'd someday like to have just in case I hit my
head one day and forget my frugality and spend some
billsbillsbills on music. So if anyone feels sorry for
me because I don't know what's hip or snazzy anymore,
mixtapes would be appreciated. If you like.
*winkwinknudgenudge*

 Why oh why is Nicolas Cage playing Penelope Cruz's
love interest? I ask you......why? Pobresita.
Christian Bale is in that film too, and she plays
*cage's* honey bunny??? What's up with that.

 Oh and did anyone see Tori Amos' new haircut?? Drum
roll please: She hasn't had a new cd in a while. She
died her hair. She chopped off her locks. Ladies and
Gentlemen- she's ready to get her groove on. I think
Spark is a nice song too

  quickquick B&S content. um *thinks* I don't know
where "Struan" comes from either. :/

xxMichelle mittenxx

erm, the title is a common phrase of mine
kidding, it's Kirsty Maccoll