Sinister: Norway away away away on monday day day...

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Thu Aug 16 12:47:32 BST 2001

Helloooo,
Just thought i'd casually chat before i pootle off to
the FJORDS ("pining for the fjords?!") for 2 weeks...
How's everyone been?  I finally got my pewter fixed,
so if anyone wants any bootleg CD's, give me a
buzz...I have B&S concerts coming out of my ears!
Promised CD's are in t'post now, sorry for the
Delay...

KEVIN SMITH FILMS
are being screened on C4!  mainstream telly!!!!!!
good.

LOTR will be the best film since Star Wars.  I
guarantee.

I think i saw Mr Chu on the DDR machine at ATP on the
monday - it was a guy who got 100% and did a twirl
while doing it - the preserve of one who spends most
of his time and money on said machine...

Ooh, Ooh, exam results day - I'm in!  Edinburgh, here
i come...in October 2002! yippee.  happy happy joy
joy.

So...yeah.  nice chatting.  sweet and simple.  peace
and harmony, no throwing cushions now...
Love Niko
xxx