Sinister: get me a way from here i'm driving

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Thu Aug 16 19:46:53 BST 2001

Hello!

What makes you tick?  Would it be a big long stick?  Or a film that's really
sick?  Or modern classics?  Or drama on TV with people with names like
"Drazic"?

Sorry I have watched too much "Heartbreak High" on TV lately.  Probably cos
I fancy Sarah, even tho she is a bit annoying most of the time, but then
most of them are, even "Drazic", despite the amusingest name ever.  (and how
everyone pronounces it "Draseeeeeeeeeeeeeeek")

In between watching Heartbreak High I've also managed to move house, this
new house is way smaller than the old house, but still it fits everything in
okay.  Removals people are amazing!  They're like those men you see on "The
World's Strongest Man" competitions, only not as strong, but still, this guy
lifted up this 29 inch TV on his own like it was made of glass (well it is
sort of made of glass, but for the sake of an expression..).  I was
impressed.

I then tried to do the same with a shelf, and succeeded in looking like a
World's Strongest Man myself, but one of those really loveable ones who
frustratingly can't compete because he's picked up a back injury.

And then after doing the rituals of my mum giving me a list of 350 things I
need to do and 300 telephone numbers I have to phone up in 1 minute flat,
and me doing those 750 things, I finally sat down and relaxed in front of
the TV, with which the cable connection is not yet connected so I had to
rely on the crappy TV aerial which let me watch a lot of white snow whilst
listen to Heartbreak High, to here them all say "Draseeeeeek!"

Gotta shop for shirt and tie later so I will look swish and sexay for my
first day at work next Monday, and also red knickers, so I will look swish
and sexay for the forth anniversary picnic next Saturday.  Woohoo life is so
sweet.

Especially with Red Bull.

Life and Red Bulls
Ken