Sinister: Waiting for the day to come

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Fri Aug 17 01:26:40 BST 2001

Hello you all!

I hope you are fine!

After some time avoiding sinister and refusing myself
to qrite a post, I'm back.

My life is fine and I am counting the days to see B
and S in Free Jazz. I'd like you to be happy for me
somehow, Cause I'm looking forward to writing reviews
for you. If everything goes right, I'll go to Rio too,
to watch both concerts. If my pocket allows me.

I've been listening to Radiohead a lot these days, and
a song touched me like Judy and the dream of horses
some time ago. The song is "Let Down". Awesome!

Ok, I don't have anything more to tell you. It's the
same story...work, university, having fun on Saturday
night (which is great). I just wanna give everyone a
big hug, and tell yoo I'm here, alive, and waiting for
october to come.

Hugs!!!!!!!

Daniela