Sinister: An odd request for Irish sinisterines--

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Fri Aug 17 02:11:36 BST 2001

If anyone out there on the list can help me with this I'd be appreciative...
I have a picture of my great great grandparents standing in the woods in
front of some farm the back of the picture says

Summer 1917 and then the mystery word....

it looks vaguely like this

Oanisquarie
or
Oarrisquarie

basically the a's and r's could be u's and there could be a second R at the
end...(spelling error?)

I don't know

I've searched high an' lo' on Irish sites and atlases but can't figure out
where this is...

I apologize profusely to take up your time
please honey don't hurt me.

jb.

If you stand in a circle /than you'll all have a back to bite/ back logged
books on the seven wonders/ we're all so funny but we've lost the joke/ now
our communications are one line jokes/we're stand up comics and rock
musicians making so much noise you don't know when to listen --MoDeSt MoUsE