Sinister: godspeed, you purple panda

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 17 05:54:44 BST 2001

  work has been slightly entertaining the past few days, as there was
a purple-haired clown on a unicycle yelling through the window at us
and also a couple of 15-foot-tall men with hands larger than my torso
trying to put their arms around me and take a photo.  we also had
something of a euro-explosion at work today and some girls were
giggling at me in polish and there was a french girl with lovely
purple velvet pants.  on an unrelated note, two english boys laughed
and called elizabeth a bloody wanker because her nametag
says "wanker" on it.  i made it for her when i was angry at her one
day and she wears it because she thinks it's funny.  hahaha,
elizabeth.  ooh that was not very nice.
   *Priscila Moura and i are possibly fighting over Tony Doogan...and
i've apparently been drinking bull semen by the gallon so watch
out ;) ;) ;)
  last night i went out for tea and it was something of a party
because a girl in a pretty pink dress had just published a book of
poems and everyone was inconspicuously drinking something that was
either blueberry koolaid or absinthe, and pavement was on and it was
cold outside and i drew a picture of a devil eating a pie.
  i've just spent an hour with ferrets crawling all over me and
trying to eat my hair and now i feel that i need a bath.  please
excuse me
  keep your stick on the ice
    luv
  kirsten