Sinister: canterbury anyone?????

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Fri Aug 17 22:03:15 BST 2001

hello darlings

Again i ask for you help fellow sinisters...
time is ticking on and it's not that long until i go to uk..and most of
the time besides some weekend and days in london will be spend in the city
of canterbury..and i need help folks..where to drink the best drinks, where
to shop for smart clothes and where to get hold of nice records..and of
course what people to hang out with..i am going with some fellow students
but not many of them know the things I like..
i really like to find some gigs to go to and cafés to spend my evenings
in..please if anoyne would be kind to help..i really need it:)

hugs becka in sweden

i've been to london loads of times so i know my way aorund..but never to
canterbury..it's going to be great I am there in october 2nd to 23rd I
think...

http://hem.passagen.se/beckygirl