Sinister: Boy on a Bike

steve peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Sat Aug 18 15:30:35 BST 2001

Hi there

I'm back from my three days away in the gorgeous Dorset countryside.  If you
look on a road atlas, make a triangle of Poole, Bridport and Shaftesbury and
that's where I was.  Inside the Dorset triangle.
Put a couple of hundred miles on my new bi-c-y-c-l-e anyway.
I thought of riding to the picnic next weekend, but where would I leave the
bike when we go off to milk the tiger?

I went to see the Cerne Abbas giant.  You know the one, the Romano-British
chalk figure with the big willy.
I think we should make our own B&S version somewhere?

The highlight of my trip was climbing the cliffs after easing my feet off in
the sea at Lulworth Cove to watch the sun setting behind Portland Bill...
then as I walked through the village, past the thatched cottages, the scent
of honeysuckle on the evening breeze, there were morris dancers and pints of
frothing real ale at the village pub.
How twee.

A few things whilst I was away...

Big Stu
mentioned the Lilac Time.  Mmmm good.  I'd forgotten about them, must try
and find some.

And staying with records... that Dirty Vicar
mentioned some good sounding titles too.  Might be after you Father for some
more exact details.  Say three hail Isobels and the Straun's Prayer.

Thanks to...

ColinBoy
for the Nick Drake tip off

Kate/Katia (?)
For her dream.  I had a relevant dream the other night too.  I remember
waking and thinking that was my first B&S / Sinister dream, but I'll be
darned if I can remember a thing about it now.

OK, that'll do.

"Don't ask me if I like you, I just might do"
PeetSketchSteve