Sinister: haiku the school

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Sat Aug 18 16:04:34 BST 2001

Hello,

Haikus are quite nice
do we need fifty seven
of them buggers tho

My mother is getting really stressed out about the new house, even though
everything is absolutely fine, I think out of paranoia she has formed
constingency plans for any mishaps that can happen in the world, including
meteor strikes and nuclear attacks.  I wish she can just take a rest.  I
think I'm annoying her tho by being so laid back, but how can I not be when
things are going just fine?  Well, ok the central heating isn't working
properly :-), but that's getting fixed on Monday and it's warm anyway.

Mad.

She keeps telling me she doesn't know how I can cope when she's gone, but
quite frankly probably better than when she is here now.  Oh I am such a bad
son.

Someone talked about Yellow album, yeah I like Coldplay too.

I lied, although I do have a soft spot for songs with bollocks grabbin' high
pitched falsetto singing.  Talking of bollocks grabbin', have anyone seen
that program on Channel 4 the other day of these people practicing sexual
techniques, and there was this zen type guy teaching these young men to grab
their bollocks and sticking their tongue out, not a pretty sight.  But if it
will give me miraculous technique...

I best go now I can't type at the same time as this.

Before I go I would just boast about the fact that every pair of paragraphs
in this e-mail begin with the same letter, if no one have ever done this
before I'm claiming this as a new style of writing called "Haichu".

Bags and Red Bulls
Ken