Sinister: If You'll be Be My Enemy

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 18 21:42:47 BST 2001

ALLY62

I have been chucking away bits of paper and writing
poetry about it. ITV have got the footy. Are you
worried?

GENIUS MANQUE

The BBC are retaliating with the 1990s not featuring
Chris Waddle.

FLAME WAR

The geezer Miller has stolen my CAPITALS in his latest
offensive bit of rudeness.

DON'T DO IT, KIDS

The geezer Miller writes to big up prop his novel. I
haven’t read it. Have You?

HOW DARE HE?

The geezer Miller said that my list was a
headscratcher. Basically he was looking to have a go
at me. It’s all very well, but it’s better than His
list. I haven't seen that one. I don't need to.

I'M ON FLAME

He knocked the Boss as well. Bad idea.

IT'S UP TO YOU

The geezer Miller said all his favourite listees had
left the list. My response comes in multiple choice
format:

1. I agree – oh, I agree, believe me.
2. Come here and say that, you fruit basket.

Take your pick.

CRISE DE VERS

David Moore wrote a poem about aeroplanes but it is
Secret and only I, like Yeats reading Pater, have seen
it.

SHE'S IN FASHION

The former shop assistant nowadays known as The Care
Bear wrote in to sinister. That was an event. I didn’t
understand what she had to say, though. Perhaps she
could be more lucid next time, like what I am.