Sinister: blue and alone... or something like that

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Mon Aug 20 00:18:28 BST 2001

Hey,

Just thought I´d write one of those posts that no one cares to read. Er.. yeah, something like that.

Today, my corduroy boy Tom left for Newquay for three weeks.. Iiih.. I do admit that I miss him really much although he left this morning.. He HAS promised to send a postcard, so I feel quite good anyway..

Those of you who read his last post maybe wondered what he meant with that people should write their b&s-story and send to Astrid..

First, I am Astrid, and the thing he´s talking about is my site,

http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/darling

which is about the fans, and why they love belle and sebastian. Why WE love belle and sebastian.. I have just started it, so It´s just four stories up at the moment, but if you lot write me I´ll put it up..

I just want to make clear that I DO NOT want stories i.e novels, I want stories about how YOU found/discovered the magical world of B&S, and how it has.. no, I just CAN´T write changed you life.. I would be just too much of a kliché..

Yesterday I went to an outdoorsconcert at Stockholms biggest entertainment park, to see a swedish rock band called bob hund.. They were ok, I´m not a really big fan, so maybe I´m not the right person to ask..

Today I´ve been in the local mall with my friend Anna and looked at stuff we want to buy (and that´s a lot, I´ll tell you that!). We also sat down for a while eating huge ice cream´s. It was dead nice, the weather was lovely today, blue sky, the sun shining, wonderful!

About two hours ago, Anna, My elder sister Hedvig and my mum went into Stockholm to watch firworks. I love to watch it.. Sometimes I try to feel guilty about the air pollutions it causes.. But it was so preyy that I couldn´t think anything but "wooooooow!". It was the nicest one I´ve ever seen, I think..

Tomorrow, my semester begins (*sobsob*) and I begin the last year at my school.. This autumn as well, I have to seek into a gymnasium with the sort of education I want.. I think I´ll try seeking into a program with education in english for the forthcoming years.. I´ve had ten weeks of holiday, and I haven´t really done anything.. Well, I went to England for two days to see my sister Mikaela take her bachelor (Oooh, I was just so PROUD!) and that was so nice.. Now she has a job at a literary agency in London.. I miss her really much, but I know she´s happy there, and she has a wonderful boyfriend that can take care of her if anything happens, so I should being so paranoid..

Have to get some sleep now, since I am going up REALLY early tomorrow *sighs loudly*

Love

Astrid xxx