Sinister: red pant day picnic details

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 20 15:09:02 BST 2001

Afternoon kids, picnic uncle cabbage here again with details and everything
about this weekend's picnic.

Venue:
Regents Park, if you look at the multimap link at the bottom of this post,
you'll find us right where the two o's of zoo are, which is in the park but
right next to the elephant enclosure of the zoo, so we'll have some cool animals
to look at.

Date:
Saturday the 25th of August, 2 days before the Fourth birthday of sinister and
also happens to be the birthday of a certain Mr S Murdoch I've been reliably
informed.

Meeting point:
Shal we say the cinema on Camden Parkway (nearest tube = Camden) where we meet
for Primrose Hill picnics?  good, as that's where I'd say as well.  Right there
at two pm (and it's a much shorter walk than the one to Primrose hill)

Attire:
Anything you like, so long as you're wearing red pants, that's red, not pink,
not purple but red!

Bring:
Bouze, Food, Footballs, Frisbees

That's about it I think, there will be dancing afterwards but I'll leave it to
the Kommandant to post about that.  And if you have trouble finding anything
(picnic related) then call me on my mobile 07951 588536.

Pip pip

Cabbagexx

PS here is the link to Multimap:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?scale=25000&X=530000&Y=185000&gride=&gridn=&width=700&height=400&client=europe&db=hcgaz&overviewmap=ap&coordsys=gb&down.x=13&down.y=16