Sinister: The Fury of a small furry animal

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Sun Aug 19 20:28:59 BST 2001

Well, I wold like to say that I'm truly off piste about this next picnic.
Every time there is a picnic, I seem to be somewhere else. Let's see:

Primose Hill, 1st picnic: Not out of nursery and not really comfortable in
Sinister surroundings yet

RAH: At school, evil teacher gave me detention and I only got there after
the doors had opened.

Greenwhich, after RAH: Prior engagement for my Grandmother's birthday near
Manchester which was so boring, evil of me to say but it was.

B&S Day: only got back from Greece that very afternoon at about 5 and had
flu.

Red Knicker Day: Catching Plane from Heathrow to Ireland at 12:30. Maybe
should just miss plane and pretend that there was some kind of problem like
I fainted on the tube, was helped out and had lost all my memory except
location, time and place of picnic. Either can have memory miraculously
return as soon as picnic finishes or can live rest of life under name of Jim
Anderson, or maybe something seriously simple like John Smith as would never
have to spell name like do now. Vesta, honestly. Also, no-one could ever
call me any of the following:
Swan (Vestas)
Curry-man (Vesta Curry- most revolting food on earth)
Transvester
Sylvester
Vester, do you wear vests? (Invented when I was 6 and has been used ever
since)
Matchstick-boy (The humour of this one eludes me)
Vestaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (a is long streched out and has been known to last for
almost thirty seconds)

Don't suppose I could previal upon everyone to have some kind of
eleveneseseses (?) picnic?

Also, have grown (upwards) out of corduroy trousers and need new pair both
for school and also because I wouldn't be able to show my face on sinister
without some. So, here comes the list abuse. Does anyone know a place in
London where it is possible to buy a nice pair of preferably flared, black
cords? SorrySorrySorrysorrysorry...

B&S content: Read The Lonliness of A Long Distance Runner and liked it
although I can't really see much connection with the song aside from the
title. Never mind.

Someone said I was like Brian from Spaced. Having never watched Spaced, did
not know if this was good or bad.

This was far too long but partly because there were lots of line breaks, so
it's not as long as it looks,

Joe

P.S. If "The Dark is Rising" is the song with a big strings as the refrainy
bit, I taped it off the Radio a while back and referred to it when I said I
had taped the best song ever. Would have mailed you off list but did not say
who you were so couldn't, if you see what I mean.