Sinister: Tigermilking, post-picnic stylee

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Aug 21 13:44:23 BST 2001

***this is a public service announcement***

This Saturday (25th), come along to TIGERMILKING, London's premier
nitespot for the B&S connoisseur. This month we're downstairs at *The
BETSEY TROTWOOD* pub in Farringdon - many of you will know it already,
but for those of you who don't, it's about 5 minutes walk from
Farringdon tube - right out of the station, right at the crossroads,
then walk for 5 minutes and it's on the right hand side of the road. If
you're going to the picnic, just follow the massed ranks of joyful
anticipation who'll be heading that way. NB the downstairs bit - there
may be something else going on upstairs, but that's nothing to do with
us, no sir.

It's on from 8pm until 1am, and will cost 4 pounds (or 6.35 Euros).
Dancing will be near-compulsory, to tunes from the Byrds to Add N to X,
Hefner to Jonathan Richman, Spiller to the Moldy Peaches, topped with
lashings and lashings of creamy Belle and Sebastian. Y'all come, you
hear?

If you want any further info, or for me to beg you to come (and I'll be
happy to do so), email me privately. It's worth stating that the Betsey
is the smallest venue we've done, with space for only about 50-60
hardened souls, so come early - we WILL sell out. Literally and
metaphorically, I expect.

Have I forgotten anything?

Groses bises,
BG Markx

HIT Entertainment PLC, Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500, Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e-mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e-mail; please notify us by telephone on +44 (20)7 554 2500,
and delete this message from your computer system.

This e-mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us; we accept no responsibility for the e-mail and any
attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com   www.bobthebuilder.com   www.hitwildlife.com