Sinister: five out of five and a freebie

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Aug 21 21:16:24 BST 2001

hello darlings,

well, I've nearly finished my stint as a worker. The
past week and a half I've been working for an estate
agents (ie. crooks) and being on the receiving end of
a lot of grief. It makes you switch off after a bit,
and go all apathetic.

Thank goodness for lunchbreaks.

Whole load of stuff for you.

Hello to all the sinners I saw at the Tom Paulin gig
at Nice N Sleazy on Saturday. You know who you are,
t'was good to see thee there. For those who didn't
know, it was a fantastic gig, and I have romantic
non-sexual feelings towards the smouldering foxy sex
kitten who plays violin for Saloon.
Also playing were bunica, and the wonderous Great
Lakes. Totally and heavenly recommended. Seriously,
kids, think about it next time you're browsing the
record shops with your pocket money burning a hole in
your neat little crocheted purses and your embroidered
wallets.

Thats first of all.

Second of all, got second issue of fanzine Point of
Isolation sorted. Will be on sale from oooh..
Thursday.
It will possibly be possible to stalk me at the 13th
note cafe on Thursday evening. So go and do your
research, check out my site, and then hunt me down.
But please, lets leave the Eastenders kidnapping
roleplay for the bedroom, huh?
( http://www.geocities.com/idleberry )
Whats in the zine? urrr.. a big long review of B+S.
and loads of other stuff that might tickle your
pickle. Pleasingly, its fatter than the last issue.
Big is beautiful. Appendix out, sennen, Sputniks Down,
Bilyy Mahonie, Motorhead, and a whole bunch of Scots
bands who are up and rising thru the ranks of giggin'.

Thats the second bit.

Third bit. Has anyone else noticed that summers almost
shut down up in Scotland? Its making me sad. I feel
all lonesome, I want the summer to continue, cos
otherwise I'll have to face up to the fact that I'm
not going back to uni again.

fourth bit: I've not had much time to check e
mails,what with, havin' a job. But thursday is my sort
of "I don't have a job today" day, so I'll be able to
sort out aspects of my life that are on hold.

fifth bit: I love my guitars again. We're getting
along well again.

And thats all the bits I have for your digestion.
Love, hugs and air biskits,
idles.
xxxxxxx

=====