Sinister: To anybody willing to

Brian Svendsen BCSVENDSEN at xxx.com
Tue Aug 21 21:20:46 BST 2001

To anybody willing to classify themselves or anyone else in terms of "coolness" and what "scene" is it , that they are part of. Get over yourself.
"Indie" is a word. Thats all it is,It is  no more then a marketing scheme to appeal to a certain cross section of society just as Limp Bizkit is .  Any one claiming to be "indie" is the farthest thing of their definition of it.  As most people, certain things appeal to me,  I dress a certain way and listen to certain music. I listen because I like it, plain and simple and I dress good because after all , how many girls would I get if I dressed like a dirtbag. I work at a huge corporation too , ....so I can eat, pay rent  and enjoy myself. everybody its time to get off your soap boxes. and just except everybody for what they are, people. simple as that.

....you'll always have people that you think are really alright..but like any cross section of society theres goin to  be assholes... no matter if they  are dressed all "indie", like a "thug" or "corprate america", they will simply just be a bunch  assholes...

anyway, your all still alright in my book.
brian