Sinister: essex girls

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Wed Aug 22 06:01:24 BST 2001

it's nearly a whole week since robin made his outrageous implications about
my smuttiness, and only now am i responding to the traditional irresistible
sinister lure of seeing one's name mentioned (albeit in dubious context).
but here i am.  just back from an exhausting uk (west coast only) tour of
strip joints and nudist beaches.

it's also now quite late to comment on the angelina jolie/b&s merger, i
suppose.  but i am thrilled at the prospect and consider angelina an indie
enough proposition (despite tomb raider) not to blow the the band's cover
and expose them as, god forbid, a pop group.  the only question is: will the
fans mistake angelina's lips for isabel's posterior and vice versa...?

content (unrelated to isabel's arse): my housemate is now working with
struan's old best mate colin at the ymca in brighton.  but third hand gossip
about stuart as a bairn will only passed on if strictly in the public
interest (or dirty).

spent the weekend in colchester with ex-yorkies.  thinking about it, in our
day the assembled company could almost have been a prototype york massive
(non-sinister apart from me, but all b&s fans). we had an excellent time
despite being in colchester - amongst other things, went to a playground and
i got my arse jammed in a slide and said 'shit' in front of a toddler.  we
also listened to kings of convenience a lot and i can report to the
unconverted that they improve greatly combined with laughter, wine and
spanish omelette.

i also want to mention that on the train home i finished reading the dice
man, a book about which i have oddly mixed feelings.  i find myself
frequently wanting to make 'dice decisions', while also feeling slightly
sick/disappointed at the directions the novel takes.  any thoughts?

snake eyes: i go and change my life
any other combination: i go to bed

wow - i feel so liberated now i've turned my life over to chance.  night
night.

luv archel xxx

on the stereo: pet sounds
in the street: seagull sounds

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com