Sinister: LEICESTER PEOPLE support your county with pride at this weekend's picnic

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Wed Aug 22 02:26:36 BST 2001

       all = "Where is the beer?!?!?"
       james = "I know there has to be some more in this fridge"
       drunken sitting room inhabitant's = "look behind the cottage cheese,ha
ha ha"

         james walk's/stumble's back into sitting room from kitchen to find
lot's of pissed people lining the carpet fast asleep or doing first class
impression's of sleeping

    And so I find my self here...
     Well I could tell you all about my mother's latest shopping
craze,cottage cheese. but apart fromthere being alot of it and mum's sudden
reallisation that she's probbably breaking several law's due to the amount of
"traditional sandwich filler" she's accumulated there's not much else to say.

     This evening has been quite enterbtaining though and the indieism
conversation has now escaped the confine's of the computor and into my
house.(look there it is! quick pass me a suitable container to trap the
little bastard and I'll chuck it out the window)
      We,in our infinate wisdom have come to the somewhat obvious yet
seemingly over looked point of...."surely the clothes are a way of showing
who you are and what  you like in the same way as football fan's wear a team
strip".

      Take the B&S T shirt-talk for instance.
         People were saying lot's of good thing's about them,like people
would come up and talk to them and all of a sudden they have a new friend
      (hey,it happened to me. hello Steve if you're on yet)
         So let's just talk about something else now shall we 'cos otherwise
it'll turn into somesort of "where do we come from" type arguement and
there'll just be lot's of lost/screwed up people wondering who they truly are
and the world has enough people like that already so just dress as you like
and
be your own person (man!..peace...love)

    if you've read this FAR you're an absolute STAR.          Jams.
  And so end's James' second alcohol fueled post.