Sinister: I'm coming out...

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 22 12:18:04 BST 2001

...to play

LISTS

Well, the PineFox certainly didn't help Mr Hallifax's phone bill. We've been
discussing song writers long and hard. We decided the long ones were best.

TWISTS

I am on holiday for a bit because I've run out of work at my job. I worked
so hard that I've done everything!
Luckily, like idleberry, I'm now friends with my guitar and we are having
fun together.

NICPICING

Nicpicing on Saturday sounds fun. Where does a boy buy red pants. I'm just
going to have to colour in a pair of black boxers with felt tip.
Tigermilking sounds dangerous and Asm Walton would be well advised to leave
it alone.

INDIE SCHMINDIE

Ken was spot on, people try to be indie in order to pull and that's all
there is to it. I'm pushing indie fashion to the limits today and am
teetering on the fine line between indie and twat.
On the same thread...I am doing a degree in philosophy and I didn't
understand a word of what the Red Geisha was on about.

HOBB-NOBBING

Johan talked about the poor people of Kazakhstan and their hobbiting. I'll
never feel safe in the woods again. Although if I saw people were getting
arrested for it, I'd just stop doing it. Perhaps I'm a wuss (cut the
perhaps).

OOOHHH STRUAN...

Cay got my Struan juices running again. What is it about that man. I wish I
could dance with him, he moves very well.
Lord Anthony is lovely. I know I'm a bit behind the times there, but this
Mp3 thing is way beyond me.

WEASEL

One ran down my garden this morning

Chris Jones.