Sinister: Reading, innit!

Stephen Hewitt shewitt at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 22 16:14:07 BST 2001

cor blimey babies, what a week and it's only wednesday!

i'm being v naughty as i have not read all the previous mails having
been deprived of email acces for about a week, although clever old miss
print saved up all the messages and sent them to me when my mail was
working again, isn't she clever :)

ANYWAY, in a bit of a rush, so READING.  I know several of you are
going, so here is my PLAN:

carsmilesteve plan for reading 2001

after the moldy peaches on friday (i'd guess about 1.30-2 ish looking at
the running order), meet up in front of the nearest beer tent (which if
it's laid out like last year will be just opposite the carling tent).
any probs or if yr late and want to meet up later it's 07733 205562.
anyone who can keep me amused whilst mrs carsmile watches king adora
might even get a pint bought for them ;)

if you want to mail me about it pls use carsmilesteve at yahoo.com as i
won't be at work til next wednesday now, which is nice :)

do you think i've got a good face for radio?
xoxo
CarsmileSteve