Sinister: ooh sorry, i pressed enter by mistake!

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Wed Aug 22 18:05:24 BST 2001

Sorry all of you, that wasn´t supposed to go out just yet.

I was just about to say bye anyway, but I thought it would be weird if it just ended there, without saying farewell to my fellow sinisteree´s.

And I admit of missing Corduroy Boy Tom really much! Well, I know I´ll get the postcard soon, he wrote that I will definitly get it soon..

Til then,

luv,

Astrid xxx
a site made by a belle and sebastian fan, for belle and sebastian fans.
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/darling