Sinister: Sleep the clock around.......at work!

Keith Davis kdavis at xxx.com
Thu Aug 23 19:04:42 BST 2001

At work in the "Silly-Con" Valley. What a nice day, (some would call it
"earthquake weather"). For those in the east coast and parts of the
world, that may be something you're not envious of the east coast about.
The countdown is underway and the excitement for the show just builds.
Never read anything on a San Fran picnic!? But I am new to the list. I
just bought tickets for the Bjork show in Oakland and cannot wait. I
hear that she has a few surprises up her sleeve! This is a great year
for music and tours, already I have seen: Travis, Air, Moby, Rufus
Wainwright w/ Roxy Music, Nelly Furtado (and going to see B & S, Madonna
and Bjork). 2001 is so far so good! Anyone hear anything on
"Storytelling" or the soundtrack release? Hope that it hasn't been
pushed back. I read in Entertainment Weekly magazine that the movie will
contain scenes that will be censored with black bars, as the director
didn't want to simply cut the scene. Brilliant! I hear more and more
great things about this movie, maybe not the one about James "Dawson"
Vanderbeek and his gay kissing scene (which was cut). Oh well enough
ranting...........must go back to work!