Sinister: Purple is a swell colour

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 24 12:06:46 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, I'm sitting here in a purple room, with a purple bed, and purple walls
and purple curtains, and a purple carpet and wardrobes full of purple
clothes, and a purple chair and maths homework in a purple folder, and a
purple bottle of ribena, and purple pajamas, and dolls in purple dresses, and
a purple wastepaper bin and I'm reminded how much I like the colour purple.

I think my throat might be a little bit purple too, cause I've got tonsilitis
and can only talk in a whisper, which my family finds cute. That's swell but
I'm in a slight amount of pain. Still at least I'm providing entertainment
(and not being in school which is my favourite way to spend time). I wanted
to get purple throat sweets, but the red ones taste better, and since I've
got about 20 packets to make my way through I'd better at least like them
(say goodbye to the lining of my stomach). Armed only with my Tunes and four
seasons of Buffy on tape, I think I can see the bright side of this.

Did anyone watch Buffy last night? I'm not posh so I don't have Sky, so that
was the first time I've seen it. It was grate, but Dracula had rubbish hair
and wasn't really as sexy as everyone kept making out (even though he had on
a tank top at one point and tank tops are god's gift to girls). Still maybe
it's cause he wasn't indie enough for me and i'm such an indie snob. Or so I
keep being told by a certain buoy. Notice how I've adopted new words like
swell and buoy. Buoy is boy but in a real buoyish sense of the word. A hard
kid male could never be a buoy, he would just be a normal boy. It all makes
sense in my head don't have me commited.

Speaking of words, have you ever noticed how some words get into your head
and eat away the rest of all the words in your head and be greedy and push
themselves to the front so you use them all the time even though it makes you
sound like a complete retard? Like swell. And nya.

James the Ginger Perv Who I Am Going To Get Because He Is A Moke thinks I'm
mentally defficient, but I have a grate strategy. Do you want to hear it?
Insult his parentage, point out the I got straight ones and he never, and
then walk away maturely (and get my friend to phone his house at 6.00am every
morning for the next 10 years to shout NYA and hang up haha). Its grate. Do
you think that makes me a bitch? He did do some pretty mean stuff to me
though.

My dad bought me magazines. I asked him for FHM but he got me Shout. Oh well
at least it might have S Club Seven in it. Ooh, a Steps interview. Do you
think they'll mention B&S?

Will I think said something about suicide. I learned from my friend all the
best ways to commmit suicide. Like when you slit your wrists you should do it
down the way, towards your elbow, and not across, cause then they cant save
you and you bleed to death quicker. And if you're going to OD you should take
Paracetamol if you really want to die, and Ibu Profen if you're doing it for
attention or a cry for help because its easier to die with paracetamol or
something. And if you hang yourself theres a special place just in the little
hollow bit in your neck near your shoulder and if you put the knot in the
rope there, it mean that if it pulls tight suddenly your neck will snap and
you will die quicker than if you just choke to death. All tips I will
remember if I ever decide to try that again.

I hate people who go on about their suicide attempts, especially goths, who
swallow two asprin and call all their pals up and say "I tried to take an
overdose man" like they're proud of it. If you tried to kill yourself, then
you shouldn't boast about it. I know these trendies who boast about it and I
hate that cause people who top themselves are really selfish, and really
cowardly, and just generally mokes, because they're not the ones who have to
live with the fact that they're dead. Nobody in the whole world has no one
who's going to mourn them. Even complete mokes like Hitler had friends and
stuff.

There's no such thing as despair. Even if there's only one happy moment in
your whole life, it's worth living.

Rats, I think I might have just gone all serious. Am I turning into a goth?

Someone else said about that Smiths line "It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy
to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind." When I was 13 I thought
i'd be really clever and use that on someone. They spat on me right in my
face and I learned not to quote song lyrics at hard kids.

For ages songs like Lord Anthony and Expectations were my theme songs for
school.Especially Expectations cause of the bit at the end about being a
star, because even though its not true, its always nice to listen to that
part and imagine that you might be a star, or not even that, just that the
posse girls might not be that much better than you. But mostly I liked it
cause of the trumpets.

When I read peoples posts out in my head I read them in a scottish voice.
Does that mean that someone reads out my post in their head in a different
voice?

I blame this post on the strepsils.

Hugs,
Jen

Ps. Ken Chu, cause everyone else is doing it and I'm a secret posse girl.