Sinister: PINING FOR THE FJORDS???????????? sorry, how rude.

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Fri Aug 24 13:58:08 BST 2001

AAAAAAGH
internet cafe's are scary.

Norway is lovely, but all listees are in sweden.  ah
well.

I hate not speaking the native language.  typical
English tourist.  (i don't repeat things louder if
they don't iunderstand, though).

Indie is NOT a word.  check chambers.  D'oh is a word.
 Accribits isn't.

I pride myself on not being cliquey.  indie is a
clique.
my flares are typicall charity shop fare.  not to be
indie, so that it's more ethical than buying slave
trousers.

Vegetarianism isn't a passing craze, some people
belive in it.

I drink fairtrade coffee and tea and eat fairtrade
chocolate not to be indie.  ethicism is missing in
consumerist culture.  i don't shop at corporations
(frequently) due to anti-unionism and slave clothes
trade.

Also, i hate shelling out 25 quid for a pair of
trousers.

Gotta go, family are hassling me.  last family
holliday ever!!!!!yippeeee.

Hello to those who mailed me. I will send your kit
next week.
Idles, was 3 troika bars excessive? 1 seems stingy.

Ciao,
Love Niko
xxx