Sinister: So you'll aim toward the sky

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Fri Aug 24 19:53:26 BST 2001

ok...

will's post made me cry.  he's right about the light up on the salisbury
crags, how pretty it can be, but it is a sad place too.  that area is so
pretty, but i always feel a bit sad going near it because of things.  death
is big and scary but, y'know, it's part of life.  that might sound
incredibly stupid or whatever but it's true.  i know how it feels, to be so
completely out of hope and so desperate to end whatever part of life that is
bad.  it is not a nice place to be.  but i think i had to get that low
before i could sort my head out and feel better.  i mean, there are days
when it feels like nothing is going right anymore and i just want to sit
down and either sleep or just lie down and look into space all day and
night, but you have think about the good things that you have.  if you keep
focusing on them then the bad things don't seem so... bad.  if i was good
with words i would make this sound a whole lot better.  i agree with jenowl
though, about people who boast about trying to kill themselves.  i mean,
what's the point?  you get these people who are like "ooh, i tried to kill
myself, feel my inner torture" and i am just like, "it didn't work, why are
you so proud of it?".  i used to have loads of pen pals, (when i liked a
certain band renowned for their, ahem, 4 real fans) and most of them would
go on and on and on about how they had a breakdown the other week, or how
they feel that the world is against them and without Richey they have no
hope and it just made me so angry cos if i had had a breakdown the other
week i wouldn't be writing millions of letters about it, i'd be lying down
somewhere resting.  if you have problems like that, you don't go about
boasting about them.  well, i dunno, maybe that helps some people.  but
there was this girl who ionce wrote to, and every letter i got from her was
about how she felt like her whole college hated her, she had cut her arms to
ribbons, she'd written a suicide not and left it for her mum to find even
though she had no intetion (at that point) of killing herself and about how
she'd had umpteen nervous breakdowns before the age of twelve.  i mean, how
many things like that can happen to one 17 year old?  i don't mean to sound
insensitive but i just didn't know how to help her.

sorry for ranting.

amy x