Sinister: Stuart Murdoch VS. Stuart David

Santi Trullenque santitrullenque at xxx.com
Sat Aug 25 09:47:27 BST 2001

Hi gentle people!
I need answers about B&S. Please, any help?
I went to Benicassim and I did bring my Stuart David's book "NALDA SAID"
(bautiful book I have to say) thinking that Mr. David still was in B&S. So
(I'm stupid I know) I met Stuart Murdoch and I asked him where Stuart David
was in order to get his signature!! (I never saw Stuart David before!!!) and
then he told me that SD already left the band a year ago to play with his
own band LOOPER. He was kind of piss off by my request and I swear I didn't
know about SD leaving the band.
I knew he had his own band but he was also playing in B&S. Well, anyway... I
fucked it up! but then.... Does anybody knows what happened between Stuart
David and Belle and Sebastian? Did they argue to each other? I think they're
no friends anymore. Maybe I'm wrong but I wonder anyway.

BTW worderful gig. They were magical, spontaneous, friendly, nice, funny,
elegant, cool...

Also, Isobel looked like she wasn't there. I mean, sometines she looked like
she was ungry or something. Maybe too much for her???
Lot of people said that something is going on with Isobel. Her attitude was
weird. Maybe I'm wrong again...

Thanks to everybody gentle people!

The boy