Sinister: It's reet goood darn sarth. London like!

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Sun Aug 26 16:45:39 BST 2001

 There I was,waiting half awake in St Pancras watching the people doing their
stuff,

A single pidgeon bravely strolled up to me and looked deeply in to my eye's
(and I back into his), what I saw was a bird with problem's,
       a bird who worked/shat on people all the hour's god sent to support
his wife and nest of 17 pidgeon children,
     so being as my newly purchased french stick was looking less appealling
by the minute I tossed him a little sample to try.
        Well you should have seen those little eye's light up!
    Of course now he'd worked out where breakfast,Lunch and three course
dINNER were coming from and there was no chance of him leaving me be.
        Well, like I say he was very grateful of the meal and hopped up on
the bench next to me to have a chat,it went a bit like this.....

  Feathered friend =      "so me ol' cocker, where you from? 'cos you
obviously ain't a
                                     Landaner"

 James =       "yes that's right, Im just visiting London this weekend Im
from Leicester

                     ,I've had rather good time really"

Feathered friend =  "well let me give you some advice, if you're looking for
a good
                               night out then you ought to pop in The Betsy
Trotwood.

                  I could'nt believe what I'd heard,
                   word's from a bird.   WOW. If anyone should know London I
suppose it would be a pidgeon.

          But yes it's true Betsey Trotwood was absolutely fantastic

            Don't really know what to say,other than it was so good to put
some name's to face's, Oh and I'd better warn people about some beer's with
funny name's "Waggledance" and "Orangeyboom" for instance. cos I was sick as
a dog and it had me sitting around like a zombie for an hour or so.
       I so felt better toward's the last hour or so with an excellent
soundtrack of Electrelane,Mint Royal,Belle and Sebastian(oh really)and lot's
of people I can't think the name's of right now.
          The atmoshere in the place when "Boy with the..." came on was just
lovely.

 A very big thanQ to Ben.
 who sorted out the part of my trip I'd not paid much attention to....
                                                            ....Somewhere to
stay.
 Ben's house is now rated at NUMBER ONE IN MY LIST OF SINISTER CRASH OUT
SPOT'S.

        Beating Chris Jones's blow up matteress by a point or so, but only
due to the luxury of a double bed.
        Although Ben would certainly have ran away with the title had he
taken a leaf from Chris's book,
                      by serving me a RIBENA and crisp's breakfast.

         Looking forward to Friday's going's-on, if they still are.

    and as always.....
           ....If you've read this FAR then you're an absolute STAR.
James

   Some of this post is actually based on reallity