Sinister: Nice B&S boy looking for place to crash after SF concert

Ben Chess burgr at xxx.com
Sun Aug 26 17:35:08 BST 2001

Hi trusty sinistereens,

Ok, I'm a little crazy.  The plane ticket from Detroit to San Fran on
September 8 is about $240.  I promised myself that when B&S came to the
US, I'd fly out to see them, whereever they might be.  And fortunately
plane fare is pretty cheap right now, I might just be crazy enough to do
it.  I want to, at least... :)  But as a college student I'm still trying
to keep the price of this adventure low.   Unfortunately my UC Santa Cruz
friend just got enrolled at USC in LA this week, which leaves me without a
place to stay.  If there is anyplace I could crash, perhaps a Co-op?  I
live in a co-op here in Ann Arbor and I love it.  A friend said there was
a really nice vegetarian co-op in SF with nice kids, but the name escapes
me now....

 Ohhhhhhh, I'm sorry for rambling.  But if anyone could donate a little
floor space somewhere in San Fran to lay my sleeping bag after
whatiknowwillbe a super B&S concert, my heart would be filled with
gratitude!

Rubber duckies,
Ben