Sinister: I love Llew. See?

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 27 00:27:33 BST 2001

         ******** GOVERNMENT WARNING ********
Recent posts have been found to contain near-toxic
levels of Ken Chu.  Sinister health officials recently
issued a warning about excessive intake of Ken Chu.
Their findings indicate that repeated exposure to Ken
Chu can lead to heightened sexual desire in both men &
women as well as increased red bull levels.  They also
believe that recreational use of Ken Chu leads to
harder levels of DDR.  It is recommended that frequent
users quit Ken Chu immediately or switch to a less
harmful alternative such as unsaturated Laura Llew.
For your own safety this post has been certified Ken
Chu free.
         *************************************

Hello...

Another weekend, another ace pic-a-nic.  I very nearly
melted in the baking heat of a Regents Park summer.
No wonder the camels nearby looked happy.  I was
pretty amazed anyone could manage to play football for
more than six seconds without collapsing or exploding.

I effectively avoided the Radio1 researchers who
obviously recognised my absolute terror at the sight
of DAT recorders with big microphones.  Kudos to all
those who committed their voices to tape.

Tigermilking was similarly oven-like.  I stayed for a
couple of cracking sets from Lixi and Lucy and danced
like the drunken pixie I usually turn out to be -
fantastic!  Alas, the last train waits for no man so I
had to leave early dash back to Waterloo in time to
get home and sleep forever.

BIG SHOUTS AAAHT (like they say on Radio1) TO...  Mark
C, Mark H, James, Carsmile, Sam and his bionic knee,
Peter&Kara, PriscillaStrawberriesAndCreamGirl, Ola,
K_____*, Starry and everyone else who I can't remember
or whose name I've forgotten and I'm too emabrrassed
to admit it.

I'm your fan

Robsterrr
http://robster75.tripod.com