Sinister: sinister: well well well...

JohaN HUGO 12813249 at xxx.za
Mon Aug 27 09:53:31 BST 2001

aha! so rachel cornflake promises to return with pic's of isobel's bum?
so now all will be revealed (or is that too much, or WAY TOO
MUCH to hope for, if you catch my drift - no, probably not, being
obscure again, sorry... OOH, LOOK AT THE TIGER!!!
good ole africa, always good for a distraction when you get in a sticky
spot. (for the pedantic amongst you, yes, i am just pulling your socks,
and no, there aren't any tigers in africa.)

sorry, just realized i haven't said anything worthwhile, and so must
remember to edit. the joys of logorrhea...

well, exciting things here is that today seems to be the first day of
spring, all toothpaste-fresh blue skies and happiness (for the happy few
of course - being single and sortof pseudo-indie, i'll just do what i
always do: mope in my bedroom with music on and a book, i think).
ANYWAY, that aside was completely besides the point, so please
ignore. what d'you mean, too late already?
in a way i'm a little peevish about the springiness, not because of any
innate surliness, but because it means saturday will be less perfect than
i'd imagined (duh!!!) - saturday being sept.1 which in the southern
hemisphere is spring day (as well as start of term at hogwarts, school for
wizarding!). so, the plan is, friday night, get wine, friends, crepe paper
and wire, fold LOADS of little bright paper flowers, and plant them all
the grass of campus before sunrise. (I think i'm getting this twee thing
down pat!)

well, that's that - will just sit down and revel in my exoticism for a
while, then.

to all you picnickers: i'm so jealous i could... well, turn really resentful
really!!!

love

JohaN

ps. thanks to jeremy, steve and everyone else who's mailed me. it is
sorely appreciated. and of course to nisie: make yourself heard, girl, it's
not so bad (i can only talk about sending of course - apologies to the
receivers)

pps happy birthday sinister

ppps [tentatively, in a little mousy voice, almost not daring to whisper
it:] "ken chu?"