Sinister: Slightly mushy,cheesey love story

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Tue Aug 28 00:29:16 BST 2001

             Modern tecnology, eh!
                                     I've alway's thought of the internet as
the future but I was in no rush to get on it        myself,

          "not really my thing"  I must have said a hundred times and so when
we          happened upon this computor last year I thought little of it
really until I found this list.
   The friend's I've made are the people I never really beleived I'd find and
it show's that I'm not just odd, I don't mean sinister is odd I just mean
that when you are the only person like you then you feel odd and so you try
to combat the lonelyness by being someone else, someone that fit's in to the
generally accepted lifestyle of the average 18 year old.
      Funny really how I came to be here mind.
         I, like many people had never heard of B&S until Legal man was on
top of the pop's and I liked it alot but then it went away and I was doing
other stuff so   .
       Then about five month's ago after work I'm running up the stair's of
Virgin megastore, the Word's Belle and Sebastian just stood out, like 20
yard's away and I had a quick look and bought it.
        Right now, I genuinely rate picking up Tigermilk as one of the best
thing's I've ever done for all the pleasure that first Album gave me and for
the people I've met since due to Sinister.

           I love you all as much as Stella Artois.
                                                              James.