Sinister: new order gig and london roundabout:)

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Tue Aug 28 08:51:31 BST 2001

hey darlings

anyone going to the new order gig on the 12th of october??

I must go as I happen to be in london that time..i am going over to uk on
the 3rd october nad home on the 2oth most of the time i'll be in canterbury
but the rest in lovely london dates 3rd to 7th and 12th to 14th..yeaaay:)

anyone like to meet up? know ehre to go? to crash?

and mostly anyone going to either lucksmiths or new order gig?? will the
tikcets sell out can someone purcase one for me and they'll get the money
later?? :)

hugs becka in  sweden

http://hem.passagen.se/beckygirl